Tuesday, January 12, 2016

                                                  School Break Days:
Image result for christmas

Image result for new yearsDuring winter vacation I celebrated with my family at home. Afterwards we would all meet up a one of my aunts house and spend time there. That's all we basically did in both Christmas and new years so that means I didn't really go anywhere much and I didn't meat new people. When we would go to my aunts house we didn't really watch any tv it was mostly all the adults talking while us the teens where on our phones and talking to each other about crazy stuff we should do, and the little kids were running around playing with their new toys. My cousins and I would help the adults sometimes by helping them make or pass food around for the rest. I wasn't assigned any homework so that's basically the best gift a teacher can give. And afterwards my birthday finally came along and my parents celebrated by setting some tables, a really beautiful decorated cake, and some more food. So now its a new year and new older me now since I started school again.  
Image result for happy birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment