Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Final Part 1 of 2

                      Class / Self Evaluation

  What I like about this class is the guidance that is given to us so we can be lead to the right path and into our success. I also liked the videos that were shown to us of real life events that have occurred to people and teaches us the moral of what happens to the person when they chose to do wrong or right. What I didn't like is that there wasn't much fun activities in this class. To improve this class we should have a fun activity from time to time. Like playing a game or something. I think I did do my best because I always completed the assignments that were given to the class on my blogger and i'm here every time we meet. Although I can still improve by putting more effort in the typing tutor.I am committed to being a CTR person but i'm still just not there yet. The reason Why i'm committed is because when you choose the wrong negative consequences will occur to you but when you do the right thing your actions will affect your future in a positive way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment