Tuesday, January 19, 2016

                        Neonatologist
                        (Neonatology)

Duties and Responsibilities:
   Neonatologist are pediatricians that recieve additional training to take care of infants that are in distress. The pediatricians supervise premature babies, or babies born with an illness or birth defect right after birth. They also provide diagnoses and treatment. 

Salary:
   $194,149-$277,437

Education:
   For undergraduate education applicans must recieve a bachelors degree. Then 4 years of medical school followed by a pediatric internship and residency of 3 years. Then after a neonatology fellowship of 3 years. 

Image result for neonatologist

   I think that i would actually like to be one because i really love little infants because there so small and dont know about the world around them. And I would really like to help them for there nice long life ahead of them.

2 comments:

  1. I believe it is great that you would like to pursue and education in the medical field. You inspired me to seek a career in the medical field because I would love to help others and help them enjoy a safe and healthy life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it is great that you would like to pursue and education in the medical field. You inspired me to seek a career in the medical field because I would love to help others and help them enjoy a safe and healthy life.

    ReplyDelete