Monday, December 14, 2015

                             IDP Showcase:

   I first learned that I had to make a project with an assigned group  then later on they also informed us that we had to present it in front of teachers and that it had to be a power point I was starting to panic. When I first started I was not so disappointed but not so thrill about my group. It was awkward since I didn't really know them and especially since we had to give each others contact information. Anyways we decided what we each were going to research and contribute  to the project and we were good. Weeks went by and by the time we hit thanksgiving break I started to worry since we hadn't even started and none of us had a computer to do a power point or any idea on how to make a video. So I downloaded the power point app and started doing my part. Then when we started school I gave them the account to continue the power point and to each add their slide. After that I Saved it to my dropbox and bought a flash drive to save it in. Then i downloaded another app to the the video and made a slide show. I Somehow made it save to the flash drive and we were ready to go. We were all nervous to present especially myself since I was the one who was starting. One member didn't show up and the the other actually almost cried while speaking so I took over and said her part as well. Then I answered questions and I somehow ended out strong making myself feel good about presenting. Over all I actually did like presenting.   

No comments:

Post a Comment