Monday, May 9, 2016

  Random Topic:
Image result for bunniesSince I get to choose any topic for this day I will talk about a bunny. Why? you may ask.. well because this last Friday I caught a bunny that was loose literally outside my house. And it;s kind f weird because i'm always finding animals like birds, chickens, dogs and now a bunny. So on Friday morning my dad and brother were outside getting the car ready fro my dad to take my brother to school. Me I decided to walk so I can have more time to sleep. So apparently they say the exact bunny and they tried to capture it but failed and obviously my dad gave up and said to leave it alone. Time skip to the afternoon I always go pick up my sister since she stays after school and by the time we came back I could see my brother and his friends trying to capture the bunny again. It was difficult because it would run back and fourth across the street, and go under cars. So I decide to help ad it took a while but we managed to chase and trap it in some plants and then I got my brothers sweater and I threw and got the bunny as quick as I could. It was really big and heavy. My parents have allowed us to have it for a while but I plan to set it free in a ranch that we go to. But other than that it was fun and it reminds me of when i had a lot of bunnies when I was small but at the time I didn't know how to take care of them I would always have the cage open, but now I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment