Thursday, June 9, 2016

Class Evaluation 


  1. Some things I liked about this class was writing in my journal, because I get to have a few minutes to myself to write and express how I feel.
  2. Some things I didn't like about this class was doing a quote every single day. And doing the same routine everyday, it just kind of got boring after a while.
  3. Some things I would recommend is to have more fun activities instead of just doing quotes every time.  
  4. My highlight again for me was my journal. I don't know why but I guess I just like to write what I want and not be disturbed.
  5. I actually did do my best just with a few problems about organizing my journal but other than that I was present, and did all my work.
  6. I do read my journal but there are some days when I skip but I actually do look through it.
  7. I am committed to being a CTR person because after this long year I realized that the only way I can get what I want (good grades) is to be more responsible and make the right decisions like not to slack off.  
  8. I learned that I need to make better choices if I want to improve
  9. I will always remember blogging because it's something taht I had never done before.

No comments:

Post a Comment